It can be somewhat difficult to create meaningful content. It takes a lot of time and research. However, if you follow the tips below, you’ll be on your way to developing content that will help boost sales!
1. Know Your Audience: If you want your content to impact your audience, you really need to know your audience. Take some time to research your audience. Learn their buying cycles, their needs, problems, etc. When creating content, also realize that sales reps may use it, so make it easy to understand and promote.
2. Align Content with Marketing and Sales: When developing content, you’ll want to talk with your marketing and sales teams to strategize on talking points. These are areas that your company will use to help generate sales. For instance, talking points can be the key benefits for watching a video or attending a webinar. Take some time to really strategize because you want all your messaging to be seamless throughout different departments.
3. Repurpose Content: You don’t always have to create meaningful content from scratch. If you have recently done a great webinar, take portions of it to develop a great blog post or article. You could also post a video version of it on your YouTube Channel and blog. The key is to get as much mileage as possible out of great content.
4. Cross Promote: Find content that inspires you and create meaningful content for your company. With any great content that you find online, try to take it in a different direction. Be sure to cite any content or ideas that you take from other places.
5. Use Existing Technology: There are tons of great programs that can help you generate and spread content. Here are some examples:
- HootSuite: Schedule Facebook posts ahead of time with this online tool.
- iMovie: Edit and created professional looking videos to post on YouTube.
- WordPress: A great content management system that allows you to easily schedule and publish blog posts.
Following these five tips will help you create meaningful content that your customers will love. As you get in the discipline of regularly creating meaningful content, you will see and increase in customer interaction and sales.
At Right On – No Bull Marketing, we help distributors and manufacturers increase channel sales by teaching their channel partners how to sell and market in the 21st Century. Our innovative Business Partner 3.0 Program helps you increase channel partner sales at minimal costs.
For more tips on increasing sales, visit the Right On – No Bull Marketing Blog. There, you can sign up for our free newsletter, which features lots of great postings like:
- Four Tips For Blogging – NO GEEKS ALLOWED
- Social Media Marketing … Content is King
- Your Company’s Blog Posts Should Be Written At A Junior High School Level
For any questions, give us a call today at (602) 412-3168 or visit the Right On – No Bull Marketing Contact Page.
Tags: blog posts, Facebook posts, marketing content, meaningful content, valuable content