Here are a few innovative marketing ideas that will propel your furniture business past the competition.
1. Use Pinterest – It’s almost as if Pinterest was tailor made for the furniture industry. Pinterest is a social photo sharing website that allows users to create and share theme-based images collections on a virtual pin board. It’s a great way to show off your furniture collections to customers. To find out more about Pinterest, read our post “Why Furniture Retailers Should Use Pinterest.”
2. Host an Event – Hosting an event at your business is an excellent way to spread the word about your inventory. Thanks to social media, it’s more affordable than ever to promote your event. Sites like Facebook have features that allow you to share and advertise your event with precision to specific target audiences.
3. Embrace Mobile Marketing – More and more people are using smartphones to search for products and services on the internet. Is your website easy to use on a smartphone? If you don’t have a mobile website, it might be a little difficult to navigate on a smartphone. Embrace mobile marketing tools such as mobile websites as well as text message marketing.
4. Keep Your Marketing Simple – Too often furniture industry businesses send out too many marketing messages. This often confuses customers. It’s best to work with a furniture industry marketing agency to help plan and execute a successful marketing strategy.
5. Stay Informed – Two of the best ways to discover new innovative marketing ideas are by reading blogs and attending webinars. Webinars are an excellent way to get marketing advice. Recently, we hosted a webinar on furniture store search engine optimization that could generate ideas for your business. You can watch it here.
For more great money making ideas, sign up for the Right On – No Bull Marketing newsletter on our blog.