What if you could have some sort of online Swiss Army Knife to cut through tasks smarter and faster?
Your answers are in this post.
These five free online tools will help you save time and work smarter.
1. Evernote – This website and smartphone app works as a virtual notepad. Create written or voice memos to keep better track of things while you’re on the go! This service is free. You can learn more at www.EverNote.com.
2. Remember the Milk – This online to do list service helps you manage and keep better track of all your important tasks at the office as well as at home. You can use it from your computer as well as your smartphone for free. It’s a great way keep on top of things. You can find out more at www.RememberTheMilk.com.
3. Dropbox – Got files all over the place? Dropbox allows you to easily transfer files between computers, smartphones and even tablet computers like the iPhone. Dropbox is easy to use and install. Best of all, it’s free! You can learn more about Dropbox at www.Dropbox.com.
4. LastPass – Having trouble keeping track of all your different passwords? LastPass is a great tool where you can centrally store all of your passwords. It works great for work and helps you keep track of your company Facebook account, blogs, email marketing accounts and other passwords. It’s free to use. Find out more at www.LastPass.com.
5. Skype – Connect with your channel partners via video with Skype. This free service allows you to video call anyone anywhere. All they need is a free Skype account. This service offers screen sharing and more! To learn more visit www.Skype.com.
Now that you know to work smarter, read other posts on the Right On – No Bull Marketing Blog.
To find out how we can help you, contact us today at 602-412-3168.