There’s nothing wrong with creating great products. However, if you want continued sales success, you need to also devote some time to customer service. When it comes to customer service, there are six different levels:
- Level 1: Crappy – This is as bad as it gets. Customer service is basically nonexistent.
- Level 2: Bad – At this level, there is some degree of customer service. However, customers get angry during interactions because nothing is solved.
- Level 3: Bare Bones – At Level 3, a customer gets what they need, but they’re not going to be happy. It’s the bare minimum.
- Level 4: Good – Customers are satisfied with the service. It’s most likely they’ll do business with you again.
- Level 5: Great – At this level, customers are really happy with the outcome. They’ll do business with you and maybe even recommend you to some family members and friends.
- Level 6: Amazing – This is the pinnacle of customer service. Customers love your brand and service. They are life-long customers. There is nothing better.
Now ask yourself: What level of customer service does my company provide?
Is it easy for customers who have problems with your products to get them easily resolved? Do customers compliment you after resolving the problem?
These are all questions that you need to ask.
In the end, this will help ensure that you are providing the best customer service possible.
For more great tips for distributors and manufacturers that will increase dealer network sales, read other posts on the Right On – No Bull Marketing Blog. At Right On – No Bull Marketing, we’re dealer network revenue generation experts for distributors and manufacturers.