It cannot stand on its own.
Social Media B2B recently had a great blog post on 7 Awesome Email And B2B Social Media Integrations. The blog post shows you how email and social media integration can really help your business grow.
Some of the expert social media marketing tips included:
- Adding social media follow buttons in email marketing messages
- Using social media to grow your email marketing list
- Using social media discussion topics for email newsletter postings
It’s a great post that your business has to read. It’s really something that manufacturers and distributors should share with their channel partners to increase dealer network sales.
However, if you want complete social media marketing success, you shouldn’t limit yourself to just email marketing integration. Social media should be integrated across the board.
This should include:
- Your Website: Facebook social buttons as well as LinkedIn website buttons should be installed on your website to increase fan following.
- Your Blog: Like your website, there should be Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media buttons on your blog to connect readers to your social media channels.
- Traditional Marketing Materials: All print advertisements and pamphlets should make people aware of your social media presence.
Doing all of this helps to improve your company’s visibility with customers. It also ensures all of your marketing channels are interconnected, so you don’t leave stranded customers on a particular channel.
For more great tips, be sure to sign up for our email newsletter on the Right On – No Bull Marketing Blog.
What types of social media channels does your business use? Leave your comments below.