This may seem a little untraditional, but it’s the best way to stay in touch with your dealers, while working to increase sales.
Here are some ways to help them sell more of your products.
1. Get Inside Their Head – Sales is 1 percent physical and 99 percent mental. If a salesperson presses too hard, they’re not going to close the sale. Like golf, don’t try so hard. You’ll post more sales.
2. Sales Is Not about Selling – Good salespeople know that selling is all about building a relationship with the customer. Don’t get too caught up with trying to close the sale. Working on building a strong relationship.
3. It’s about the Help – Selling is all about helping the customer. If you don’t answer the customer’s questions, you won’t make the sale. Ask questions to find out the needs and concerns of your customers.
4. Customers are Not All the Same – If everyone were the same, we’d have a simple sales formula. Understand some customers respond better to visuals (signs, brochures). Others respond better to dialogue.
5. Provide Support to Your Claims – Customers on the fence sometimes need to see reviews or testimonials. Be sure to have some on hand. They can go a long way in closing a sale.
Following these five tips will help you increase channel partner sales.
For more, great channel partner tips, be sure to become a fan of the Right On – No Bull Marketing Facebook Page.