Those who thought social media would be a passing fad like bell-bottom pants and platform shoes were wrong.
Social media is here to stay, and it’s an important marketing channel for manufacturers and distributors. Popular social media sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, are a must for all businesses.
Here are the top-five reasons manufacturers need to use social media.
1. To Get Found On The Internet: Social media is an important search engine optimization (SEO) tool. Search engines like Google are starting to use social media in search results. This means that businesses that use social media to promote their products and services have a better chance of get higher rankings on Google.
2. Customers Expect It: Facebook has more than 750 million users, and many of these users want to find your brand on social media. Customers expect your business to be on social media so they can directly communicate with your brand. Today’s customers want to share their thoughts about your brand via social media.
3. Marketing Data & Feedback: If you want to know what your customers think about your products and services, you need to be on social media. Social media will give you a sneak peek at what your customers think about your business. You’ll be able to monitor your reputation and be able to better handle customer complaints before they spiral out of control.
4. Social Media Is The New Public Relations: If you want to spread the word about your new products and services, you need to use social media. News about your company will spread faster on social media when compared to a standard press release on the newswire.
5. High Conversion Leads: Remember, leads are about quality not quantity. And on social media, there are lots of great quality leads. People on social media are better prospects for your products and service because they already have an interest in what you are selling.
It’s time to start taking advantage of social media. At Right On – No Bull Marketing, we’re experts at social media.
We can teach your channel partners how to sell and market your products and services using social media and other online technologies. Our Business Partner 3.0 program does this and more. Best of all, it’s cheaper than hiring another salesperson on your staff.